Are you in need of relief from lower back pain or sciatica? Maybe you have a pinched nerve causing neck pain or headaches? Or perhaps your suffering knee pain or elbow pain from a sports injury? Osteopaths treat more thanRead more
Welcome to the wonderful journey that is parenthood. Your long-awaited baby has finally arrived and with it a newfound sense of love, joy and elation. You thought you were ready for the sleepless nights and some marathon feeding sessions. You’ve quickly gotRead more
Do you wake with joint pain from osteoarthritis? Suffer hayfever? Maybe its daily headaches or debilitating migraines, with nausea and vomiting. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), including Acupuncture, is an effective form of non-invasive, pain-free treatment. What is TCM? TCM is anRead more
Ready To Start Your Journey From Pain To Wellness?
Our mission is to help you and those closest to you move from a place pain to a place of health and wellbeing.
We provide treatment for all ages and life stages. From as early as pre-conception and pregnancy, to infancy and childhood, all the way through to the more seasoned years of life.
Our Clinical Focus Areas
Each of our team of qualified health professionals uses their specific areas of expertise to assist you and your family with a range of health needs, including:
- – neck pain, back pain, joint pain or muscle pain
- BABIES AND CHILDREN:
- – infant feeding issues, reflux, colic, tongue tie, flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly), torticollis and developmental hip dysplasia (DDH) & scoliosis
- WOMEN’S HEALTH:
- – infertility, pregnancy, rectus diastasis & incontinence rehabilitation
With over 50 years combined experience, we have been proudly servicing the greater Camden and Macarthur regions for over 10 years and are regarded as one of the leading Allied Health Practices in Camden.
Meet Our Friendly Team
- Roadworks during peak hour. Screaming kids on flights (someone else’s, or worse, your own). Hairdressers who don’t listen. The neighbors’ house alarm that goes off …Read More »
- What is it? Ask any woman who’s ever been pregnant and she’ll tell you that the bigger the baby grows the harder the simple tasks like putting …Read More »
- Most of us know that stretching is beneficial for flexibility. Did you know it also helps to improve blood flow and prevent injuries? So when …Read More »
Don't let pain hold you back from doing the things you love
Our team are available now to chat with you and work out how we can best support you