Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
Ursula Werczynska is a highly experienced practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Urszula completed her studies in Traditional Chinese Medicine at Victoria University of Technology where she obtained a Bachelor degree in Health Science (TCM). Prior to her studies in TCM, Ursula was an Intensive Care Respiratory Nurse in Poland. She brings a unique and well-rounded knowledge base to her practice and her patients receive the exceptional care of a practitioner who can seamlessly blend the practices of Western and Eastern Medicine.
Ula frequently assists with the treatment of:
- Women’s health and fertility issues including PCOS, irregular period, fibroids, chronic cystitis, menstrual pain and infertility, menopause –
- Bell’s Palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive issues including reflux and constipation
- Cosmetic acupuncture for wrinkles and fine lines
- Eczema, psoriasis, and gout
Ula has been involved in the following Western University clinical trials, as a treating practitioner:
- acupuncture in the treatment of cancer-related fatigue,
- acupuncture in the treatment of lymphoedema in women with breast cancer,
- pre IVF acupuncture treatment,
- acupuncture in the treatment of fibroids,
- and the soon to commence PCOS feasibility study.
Ula is available for consultations on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings.
For more information or to make an appointment call (02) 4655 5588. Or click below to book your next appointment now: