Are you in need of relief from lower back pain or sciatica? Maybe you have a pinched nerve causing neck pain or headaches? Or perhaps your suffering knee pain or elbow pain from a sports injury? Osteopaths treat more thanRead more
Are you in need of relief from muscle tension or soreness? A sports-related injury? Or perhaps stress-related symptoms including muscle tension, aches or pains? Remedial massage can harness a lot more healing than you think! There are many associated benefitsRead more
Ready To Start Your Journey From Pain To Wellness?
Our mission is to help you and those closest to you move from a place pain to a place of health and wellbeing.
We provide treatment for all ages and life stages. From as early as pre-conception and pregnancy, to infancy and childhood, all the way through to the more seasoned years of life.
Our Clinical Focus Areas
Each of our team of qualified health professionals uses their specific areas of expertise to assist you and your family with a range of health needs, including:
- – neck pain, back pain, joint pain or muscle pain
- BABIES AND CHILDREN:
- – infant feeding issues, reflux, colic, tongue tie, flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly), torticollis and developmental hip dysplasia (DDH) & scoliosis
- WOMEN’S HEALTH:
- – infertility, pregnancy, rectus diastasis & incontinence rehabilitation
With over 70 years combined experience, we have been proudly servicing the greater Camden and Macarthur regions for over 10 years and are regarded as one of the leading Allied Health Practices in Camden.
Meet our team
Advanced Paediatric Osteopath & Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) B.AppSc(Osteo), M.Osteo, GradCertInfant&PaedMT, Certified Clinical Lactationist, IBCLC As a Mum I understand the challenges that early parenting brings. Having successfully (depending on your definition!) breastfed both my babies, whilst working away from the
Osteopath B. Clinical Sc(Osteopathy), Master of Science (Osteopathy), B.Health Sc(Acupuncture) Dr Teille Wickstein is a dual-qualified Osteopath and Acupuncturist. She is passionate about improving health and wellbeing, and truly believes in the holistic approach of treating the body as one
Remedial Massage Therapist Dip RM Yahana brings his passion to help people to his practice of Remedial Massage Therapy/Myotherapy, particularly to the areas of musculoskeletal function and health of sports-related conditions are spinal mobility. He has invaluable experience as a
Myotherapist Bachelor of Health Science (Clinical Myotherapy) Ricki-lee recently completed her Myotherapy degree in Melbourne before moving to the Camden area. While completing her studies, she worked at a Chiropractic clinic for 5 years where she was exposed to a wide
- Gua Sha and Cupping are natural, centuries old medical techniques. Cupping has become more known due to its use in professional sports people. Michael Phelps …Read More »
- This October, as we focus on Breast Awareness month, I wanted to take an opportunity to break away from Covid talk and shift the focus …Read More »
- 25% of the body’s bones, 18% of joints and 6% of the muscle are in the feet. People often disregarded their feet as an essential …Read More »
Don't let pain hold you back from doing the things you love
Our team are available now to chat with you and work out how we can best support you