Are you in need of relief from lower back pain or sciatica? Maybe you have a pinched nerve causing neck pain or headaches? Or perhaps your suffering knee pain or elbow pain from a sports injury? Osteopaths treat more thanRead more
Are you in need of relief from muscle tension or soreness? A sports-related injury? Or perhaps stress-related symptoms including muscle tension, aches or pains? Remedial massage can harness a lot more healing than you think! There are many associated benefitsRead more
Ready To Start Your Journey From Pain To Wellness?
Our mission is to help you and those closest to you move from a place pain to a place of health and wellbeing.
We provide treatment for all ages and life stages. From as early as pre-conception and pregnancy, to infancy and childhood, all the way through to the more seasoned years of life.
Our Clinical Focus Areas
Each of our team of qualified health professionals uses their specific areas of expertise to assist you and your family with a range of health needs, including:
- – neck pain, back pain, joint pain or muscle pain
- BABIES AND CHILDREN:
- – infant feeding issues, reflux, colic, tongue tie, flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly), torticollis and developmental hip dysplasia (DDH) & scoliosis
- WOMEN’S HEALTH:
- – infertility, pregnancy, rectus diastasis & incontinence rehabilitation
With over 70 years combined experience, we have been proudly servicing the greater Camden and Macarthur regions for over 10 years and are regarded as one of the leading Allied Health Practices in Camden.
Meet our team
Advanced Paediatric Osteopath & Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) B.AppSc(Osteo), M.Osteo, GradCertInfant&PaedMT, Certified Clinical Lactationist, IBCLC As a Mum I understand the challenges that early parenting brings. Having successfully (depending on your definition!) breastfed both my babies, whilst working away from the
Osteopath B.Sc (Clinical Science) M.H.Sc (Osteopathy) Dr Amy Kivell completed her Bachelor of Applied Science (Clinical Science) and Masters in Health Science (Osteopathy) at Victoria University. Since graduating in 2014 Amy has worked as an osteopath in Canada working alongside
Osteopath B. Clinical Sc(Osteopathy), Master of Science (Osteopathy), B.Health Sc(Acupuncture) Dr Teille Wickstein is a dual-qualified Osteopath and Acupuncturist. She is passionate about improving health and wellbeing, and truly believes in the holistic approach of treating the body as one
Remedial Massage Therapist Dip RM Yahana brings his passion to help people to his practice of Remedial Massage Therapy/Myotherapy, particularly to the areas of musculoskeletal function and health of sports-related conditions are spinal mobility. He has invaluable experience as a
Remedial Massage Therapist & Kinesiologist Dip HSc (RM), Dip Kinesiology Karyl is a highly experienced practitioner who has been practicing for 17 years as a Remedial Massage Therapist, and 15 years as a Kinesiologist. Karyl incorporates a combination of Remedial
- It’s no secret that as we get older, concerns about health start to grow for many. Chronic disease statistics within the global population increase with …Read More »
- Question… Which is the largest organ in the human body? A lot of people think the answer is the brain, lungs or liver when asked …Read More »
- It’s morning, and the alarm clock has just told you it’s time to get out of bed. Another few minutes won’t hurt. You check your …Read More »
Don't let pain hold you back from doing the things you love
Our team are available now to chat with you and work out how we can best support you